Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Our Weekend With Branching Out

Okay, so I am a little late on this post--I can't believe a week has gone by--but we had a wonderful weekend last weekend with the fine couple over there at Branching Out (pictured below).

You graciously allowed seven of us invade their home and, I must say, your hospitality exceeded our expectations (you even had Coke in the refrigerator and Sunday night popcorn)! We had such a good time catching up with you; hearing how the Lord has been working in your lives and reminiscing about our days together at camp...not to mention our weekend at that...well...ritsy golf resort with Jeremy and Brina! We loved getting to know your sweet boys; we were excited that Rocky finally had some boys to play with (as I type this he is being coerced by his older sisters to play "wedding" with them). Going out to eat with you on Saturday night was such a treat (many, many, many thanks to WeeBecca) and we left wondering why we don't keep in better touch with you!

This post may specifically be for Branching Out...I know I am not that swell at putting my thoughts into words--and I know this post does not do it justice--but you were a huge encouragement to our family last weekend, probably more than you will ever know. We love you guys!


3 comments:

Tammy said...

just a quick note.... the link to Branching out has a comma in it. the link didn't work right away for me, and then I noticed the comma where the period goes. ;)

Keri said...

thanks Tammy!

girlie girl said...

Awwwwww! You are so sweet! I just got on here to post about YOU GUYS! Too funny! I am so glad we got to catch up. We must keep in better touch. Love you guys!