Monday, May 28, 2007
Posted by Keri at 8:10 AM
Friday, May 18, 2007
Posted by Keri at 4:22 PM
Monday, May 14, 2007
Posted by Keri at 11:26 AM
Saturday, May 12, 2007
All I have been blogging lately are weddings and birthdays, it seems. We really do have other stuff going on! Yesterday Twiggy was in a friend's wedding. The ceremony was out-of-doors and the weather was beautiful! Twiggy was right in her element! I know it's ridiculous, but when she came down the aisle I cried!
Posted by Keri at 5:01 PM
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Rocky, I miss you and Daddy already and, Daddy, if you read this today give the birthday boy a big smooch from his mama!
We love you, Big Boy!
Posted by Keri at 8:07 AM
Thursday, May 03, 2007
I think this is the first time I have ever responded to a tag (no...make that the second time). Not that I don't like to be tagged, I'm just a lazy blogger at times. So, here goes...
Here's how it works, I’ll write 10 facts about me and/or habits of mine.- I’ll tag 10 people.- If you’ve been tagged, you do your own list and tag 10 more people...or however many you wnat (”No tag backs.”).
1. I am not very well organized (if any of you who are rotfl can get up now--I know this is common knowledge). If I need something organized, my sister volunteers to come over and help me because she loves to organize. I hope she will still volunteer even after we move to Texas! ;)
2. I do not like to talk business on the telephone and will avoid it at all cost. If I have to make a doctor appointment for one of my children, I would much rather go to the clinic and set it up face-to-face. If I have to make a phone call I will write down word-for-word what I am going to say and rehearse it or else my mind will go blank while on the phone. This does not bode well being a nurse...you have to talk to doctors on the phone every day--and sometimes in the middle of the night!
3. I like to sleep on my stomach. This is hard to do when you are 7 months pregnant!
4. I love to go for walks!
5. I'm not too keen on formalities. There! You have the dirty scoop on me! I don't understand why, if you are able to give a heartfelt "thank you" on the telephone or in person, you are still required to send a thank you card? I am working on getting better at this one, but don't know if I will ever understand it.
6. I don't mind being corrected. If I have offended someone or have done something wrong, I would much rather someone tell me instead of keeping it to themselves.
7. I do not want to be a man. I love the role of a woman! I love being able to nurture and take care of my children while my husband is out slaying dragons. What an honor (and huge, scary, responsibility) to be able to raise the next generation to love the Lord!
8. I am not a very good reader. I don't know if it has to do with the phase of life I'm in, but I don't read very much and it bothers me (yes, I is a learnin' my children at home). I have great respect for people like my husband who read and read! I'm working on this one too!
9. I have lived in Chetek all my life. This move to Texas will be a huge transition.
10. I love shopping!
And the 8 people I tag are...
Paul (my man!)
Posted by Keri at 10:28 PM