Tuesday, April 03, 2007

We Made It

We arrived in Dallas, Texas yesterday afternoon at about 3:30. The trip couldn't have gone better. The kids did great and Paul and I stayed awake when we needed to. Thanks to the Lord, I had no trouble with my restless legs while I was driving and that was a huge answer to prayer!

Today we are going to do a little sight-seeing here in Dallas and then drive the 4 hours to San Antonio where we will be spending a day or so. We miss you all there in Chetek! Twiggy sends her love to Mimi and Papa. She has already said through tears that she misses you, Papa and Mimi! Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Jodi said...

I had no idea that you were planning to blog the trip! Glad you made it safely, and we'll stay tuned.

girlie girl said...

Ahhhh, that's my homeland! Give it a big hug for me!!

Marti said...

Last night I was checking who was on my blog and noticed a visitor from Dallas, TX. I wondered if it was you, and wanted to instant message you or call you or something, but didn't want to use up the precious cell phone minutes you have for the trip.

Bird was a little sad Sunday night about Twiggy being gone for a week, but consoled herself by saying, "It's not like she's going to live there." ;)

De said...

We've been thinking of you. Glad you made it safe.

Ken & Jen Schmidt said...

Glad you made it! And praise the Lord, no restless legs!! Enjoy your vacation!

molly said...

Praying for you!
Love you guys!
(Glad to hear there were no top-carrier incidents!)

Anonymous said...

Tell Twiggy that we miss her, too. I'm so glad you are having a good time. I keep praying that the Lord will show you His will. I am making myself ready for that. I truly wouldn't want it any other way. I love you all!!
-Mimi