Monday, March 05, 2007

Appy Birthday, Froggy!

Here is a picture of my dear sissy who turns a year older today. Though the quality of the picture is not the best, I'm sure you can still tell just how good-looking she is *wink, wink*.



Believe it or not this next picture is not a picture of this same sissy. In fact it's not a picture of any of my siblings nor does it have anything to do with birthdays (although I've heard it resembles very much the birthday girl's husband when he first wakes up in the morning). Twiggy has an interest in Wombats lately and we got a kick out of this picture we found.
Isn't it cute!?!



Appy Birthday Froggy! I love you!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jodi said...

'ank You, Froggie!

And thanks for making me look so good by posting a wombat picture underneath mine. That thing is uuuuugly!

Jodi said...

Oh, and my husband thinks you're mean. ;)

Keri said...

I didn't say it resembled him, I only heard that it resembled him. I don't know that I've ever seen him in the morning. : )

Anonymous said...

Almost makes me wish I had come - although I was sleeping before 10:00 p.m. Sounds (or looks) like you had lots of fun. That does a mother's heart good! :) When you were in M.S./H.S., who'd a thunk it??