Thursday, February 22, 2007

God In Good and Bad

Many of you "Camp Chetekies" may remember Pastor Leigh Crockett from camp, and I'm sure that many of you have also heard this story. I love stories like this where even doctors will say that this is nothing short of a miracle. One thing is for sure, we have an amazing Creator! I pray that I will continue to praise Him, not only on the mountain tops, but also in the valleys.

"...but He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Fot the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

3 comments:

Jeremy and Amy said...

That is so awesome!!! What a great God we have.

Zack Schultz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zack Schultz said...

Great verse!!! With the Lord we always can be strong through the valleys. With Him anything is possible, and His plans are always great! =)