Sunday, July 22, 2007

For You, Granny

Hi Granny. I made my Mommy take some pictures for you. Here they are, in no particular order:



Here I am sleeping. Don't you like how I have my hands up by my chin? Mommy thinks it looks picturesque, whatever that means.




Here I am sleeping with Daddy. His arm is very comfortable. If only he didn't snore. How can a baby sleep?



Here we are again.



Mommy surprized me with this one!

Here I am with the whole fam except for Mommy.

Here we are again. Don't Rocky and I look happy?

Here I am in my new dress. Daddy and Mommy think I look pretty in blue.

And last, but not least, a full body shot. Pay no attention to those rolls on my legs.

And that's all for now! I love you, Granny!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Granny and Grandad love all the pictures!!! We also enjoy the funny comments under the pictures.
Love
Granny

girlie girl said...

My name's not "Granny", but I think they're pretty cute too!

sara said...

Just have to comment- that picture with your oldest blowing a bubble is HILARIOUS!!!! and the baby is adorable. My little girl has that same little striped dress with the cherry buttons- so cute!

Sara (Fosmark) Mincy

Marti said...

OK, I can't say that she looks exactly like Natalie anymore. She's definitely herself. I can see a mix of you guys.

Anonymous said...

Sweetness!!!! I wish I could just cuddle all your kids. :)

Stacy said...

You guys have such cute kids! I don't know how you do it with four. You're amazing!

mitchells2000 said...

ADORABLE! Love the daddy/baby pictures... tell her to shove him on the side and tell him to roll over... it works for my hubby, maybe it will work for her daddy! ;-)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! It makes me so excited to have my little girl!!! Man does time fly, but it sure does seem to be taking a long time as well when I see all these really cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable dress on an adorable baby! Although I do have to say that we have a sweet little baby girl over here who we think is just beautiful. = ) Can't wait for them to meet.