Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tick...tick...tick...

I am thankful that God is in control and I am not (even though sometimes I like to think I am). After having pretty steady contractions for three days with no "results", I can so easily and selfishly say, "Poor me! How can this be good?" God is saying, "This is good! I will be glorified"

Thank you to those who have been thinking of and praying for me these past few days--they truly have been good days! Please continue to pray that the Lord would give me patience and that He would be glorified in the birth of this baby!

4 comments:

De said...

You don't know HOW many times I have checked bloglines to find out if there is any news. I won't call, but I AM thinking and praying for you.

molly said...

I was selfishly hoping for a birth this weekend as I will be out of town Monday- Thursday this week. Here's to hoping it happens while I'm gone! I Hope to hear it through the grapevine... I WILL be in cell phone range! Love you guys and praying for "quick" when God's time arrives. :)

girlie girl said...

I've been thinking and praying for you. I know it's so hard to not be in control ~ story of my life!!! I'll keep checking back.

Unknown said...

Some of us don't know who or where you are but we are hoping your baby is here and all is well.
God has His Own timesheet so we can not get impatient.
Just thankful, He has a reason, and He watches the clock.

Enjoy the new one.
Betty G