Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pamper the Pregnant Lady, Part II

For those of you who have also been keeping up with my sister's blog, you may remember her post from last October when she was a pampered pregnant woman. Well, yesterday, I was the pampered one and was sent off by some wonderful friends to get my very own pedicure. These women are quite the troopers because they had twelve children in their charge while I was relaxing in the quiet of the salon. Here are my feet:


Besides being ugly feet, don't they look beautiful???

After my pedicure, I went shopping all by myself before heading to my midwife appointment.

I had a wonderful day and would highly recommend being 9 months pregnant for anyone who has terrific friends! Thank you tons and tons, Mommy, Molly, and Rachel! The day was so much appreciated!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey, what about Pamper the Really Stressed Out Lady Who's Moving?

I guess that doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

girlie girl said...

You DO have beautiful feet!! I'm so glad you got to be pampered! I too got a prdicure before the baby was born. Hmmmm, I think I'm due for another one! Keep us posted on the big arrival!

Marti said...

Ummm...I think we did Pamper the Really Stressed Out Lady Who's Moving. Oh, wait Jodi, were you talking about yourself? :P

Mindy said...

Praying for you, Keri! Love and miss you tons!!!