Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm It!!

I've been tagged by fannie (by the way, you need to go read her Jan. 28th post--hilarious)!!

...sooo, five little known facts about me...hmmm....

1. I used to cry when my twin brother was getting his immunization shots, not because I felt bad for him, but because
I knew I was next.

2. I HATE to be tickled!!! Paul asks me, "Then why do you laugh?" Can you not laugh when your being tickled??? He now knows that if he tickles me, my wrath is upon him. He doesn't want to see that.

3. I used to pick gum up off the mall floor and eat it (hey, when you're little, gum is a treat and you get it any way you can--at least I did)!

4. When I was in junior high I loved the name "Kiki" and was determined that it would be the name of one of my daughters some day.

5. I love the taste and smell of bubblegum-flavored Amoxicillin (not to worry, I have not taken any from my kids nor have I stolen any from work).

There's the fun and exciting list. If I can catch them, I tag Jen, Banana, Michells2000 and Stacy O.

5 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

I'm thinking... I'll post when I can figure something out to say!
:-)

Anonymous said...

I had it all wrong! I tried to flirt with you by tickling you when all I had to do was give you my chewed bubble gum. I Love you honey! Paul

Anonymous said...

Keri- It's been fun to read your blog and catch up on what's going on with you and Paul! Dawn G. tagged me, too, so I just did the 5 facts...you can check 'em out on my blog. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Amy Pearson Photography said...

LOL! YOu're a hoot, girl. :) Thanks for playing. Now I know what to warn your kids about . . .

Anonymous said...

Keri - it's great to see that you and Paul are doing so well and your kids are adorable! I mean it! Where are you guys at now - I'm guessing Paul is a youth pastor from the shaved head picture...It's great to catch up with people from school. Talk to you soon. Jess (and Caleb)